Sears goes Grand in California
-- Home Textiles Today, 10/25/2004 11:56:00 AM
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — Sears, Roebuck and Co. will open its first Sears Grand pilot store in California ( Rancho Cucamonga ), and the fourth in the United States , on Saturday, Oct. 30.
The 180,000-square-foot store, located in the Foothill Crossing shopping center, features a combination of private and national brands in a colorful format aimed at being a one-stop solution for family and home shopping needs.Shoppers will find a wide selection of products and services, such as books and magazines, baby supplies, key cutting, plant nursery, card and party supplies, health and beauty products, CDs and DVDs. Sears Grand offers appliances, lawn and garden equipment, tools, automotive products and services, sporting goods, apparel and hardware — with a mix of convenience-inspired items."Sears Grand offers busy shoppers a way to manage their lives and households more efficiently," said Teresa Byrd, vice president, general merchandise manager for Sears off-mall stores.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...