Decision Delayed on Filament
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/25/2005 12:00:00 AM
The U.S. government has delayed the safeguard decision due last week on the synthetic filament fabric petition (Category 620) filed by groups representing some U.S. textiles workers on Nov. 8.
This is the first time the government has delayed a safeguard decision beyond the mandatory date that a decision was due. The government extended its decision-making window until July 31.
Synthetic filament fabric is used in products ranging from pants to sophisticated automotive and industrial fabrics.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...