IFDA names 2004 board
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/27/2004 12:00:00 AM
PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J. — The International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA) has announced its new international board of directors for 2004.
Constance Blair, president and CEO of Technology Ventures, Inc., based in Warren, Mich. has succeeded to the presidency. President elect is Lee Coggin FIFDA, president, The Anlieri Collection, Atlanta, Ga., treasurer, Sheila Cole FIFDA, Shecole, Inc., Minneapolis, Minn.; and treasurer elect, Jennifer Wagner, The Foliage Factory, Inc., Tempe, Ariz.
New directors-at-large are Mervyn Kaufman FIFDA, editorial consultant, New York, N.Y and Carolyn Meek, Artifacts, Wayland, Mass.
Continuing as directors-at-large are: Janet Brown, Janet Brown Interiors, Southborough, Mass., Barbara Holme, Honeybear Designs, Inc., Rio Rancho N.M., Jeanne Matlock, Jeanne Matlock Interiors, St. Paul, Minn., Sara Warnick FIFDA, editor/writer, Lincoln, Calif. and past president Lynne Forde Breyer, Lynn Ford Breyer Interior Designs, Scottsdale, Ariz.
The educational foundation chair is Katie Goldfarb, FIFDA, Goldesigns/Shenandoah Shutters, Potomac, Md. Nancy Kloehn, Fiber Seal of Minnesota, Inc., Minneapolis, Minn, is vice chair and Shirley Ebert, Design Concepts International, Atlanta, Ga., is the foundation adviser.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...