Hometex awards presented
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/29/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
After celebrating at the pre-awards cocktail party, hundreds of friends, colleagues, and relatives joined the winners of the Hometex Design Awards for the presentation ceremonies at the Fashion Institute of Technology last Sunday evening.
The presentation was opened by Frank Foley, president and ceo of CHF Inds., and president of the Home Fashion Products Association.
Award winners were Janet Barragan, CHF; The Echo Design Group; Michael Fux, Sleep Innovations, and Megan Tamaccio, Disney Home for WestPoint Stevens.
The industry's Paradigm Award was presented to Park B. Smith, chairman, Park B. Smith Inc.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...