O Ecotextiles selected for Tavano showroom
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/3/2008 2:29:00 PM
New York – The Seattle-based, environmentally friendly luxury fabric producer O Ecotextiles will get its first New York showcase as Michael Tavano has selected it as one of three textiles suppliers for its permanent showroom here.
“Michael Tavano has been in the window treatment and upholstery business for over 20 years; it’s a natural fit to add fabrics to our showroom offerings,” the designer studio said.
The goods will be unveiled later this month at the showroom, suite 1212 in the New York Design Center, 200 Lexington Ave.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...