Jennings Rejoins HFPA
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/4/2006 12:00:00 AM
New York —
The Home Fashion Products Association (HFPA) has re-appointed Carolynn Jennings as executive director. Jennings is back after a one-year hiatus, and will once again provide leadership and staff support to HFPA's board of directors and member companies. She will also work closely with HFPA's committees to strengthen organizational operations and activities.
“We are pleased to have Carolynn join our team again. Her in-depth knowledge and prior experience will be extremely helpful as HFPA moves in its exciting new directions,” said Dianne Morris, HFPA president.
Jennings, who has over 20 years experience in the non-profit sector, joined Kellen Company in 2001, and has served a number of association clients. Kellen is the association management and support firm that provides key services to HFPA.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...