My Ideal Pillow to use UF&D fills
-- Home Textiles Today, 1/6/2010 12:59:00 PM
Wilson, N.C. – My Ideal Pillow has signed an agreement to use United Feather & Down’s premium fills in its customizable pillows.
My Ideal Pillow will use UF&D’s Lyocell Down, SpiralLoft or MicroMax fills in its computerized pillow fitting system. The system provides a guided program that allows customers to create a pillow suited for their sleep style based on factors such as age, weight, and sleeping position. The pillows sell for $87, plus shipping fees.
UF&D’s proprietary Freshness Assured guarantee “ensures we can promise our customers an absolutely hypoallergenic down product, which is extremely important to us and our customers,” said My Ideal Pillow founder Dr. Mark Hooper.
Hooper, a chiropractor for 25 years, configured the Ideal Pillow system after failing to find pillows that matched his patients’ needs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...