Habidecor enters the kitchen
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/15/2004 12:00:00 AM
WINDSOR, N.J. — High-end bath rug supplier Habidecor has entered the kitchen, recently introducing a small collection of 100 percent acrylic rugs featuring kitchen and cooking motifs.
"We saw this as new opportunity, and a new market to capture," said Steven Drew, director of design, marketing and retail development. "We had some requests over the last couple of years to do kitchen rugs, so we started out with this small collection and, fortunately, we've had a wonderful immediate response."
Because it comprises rugs made of acrylic, Habidecor's Kitchen Collection hits a slightly lower price point than the company's luxury bath and accent rugs — which are made of linen, silk and other natural fibers, and retail for about $80 and higher. The kitchen rugs, made in Portugal, are machine-washable and measure 23-by-35 inches. They are set to retail for $70.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...