NRF Elects New Board Members
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/29/2007 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Linens 'n Things chairman and ceo Robert DiNicola is among the newly elected members to the National Retail Federation's board of directors.
The elections took place during NRF's 96th Annual Convention and EXPO last week. The newly elected members will each serve a three-year term.
Also newly elected to the board along with DiNicola:
Michael Rousseau, president, Hudson's Bay Company, Toronto
Roger Farah, president and coo, Polo Ralph Lauren Corp., New York
Ralph Alvarez, president and coo, McDonald's, Oak Brook, Ill.
Claudio Del Vecchio, chairman and ceo, Retail Brand Alliance, Enfield, Ct.
George Jones, president and ceo, Borders Group, Ann Arbor, Mich.
Carl (Chuck) Rubin, president, North American Retail, Office Depot, Delray Beach, Fla.
Philip Schoonover, ceo, Circuit City Stores, Richmond, Va.
James Wright, president and ceo, Tractor Supply Co., Brentwood, Tenn.
Jan de Jong, worldwide global industry manager, retail, Microsoft Corporation, was elected to the NRF Board to serve as a representative of NRF's Associate Member Advisory Council.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...