Diversitex Hires Kaplan
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/7/2007 12:00:00 AM
Fairfield, N.J. —
Burt Kaplan will be joining Diversitex, Inc./Kingsway in an advisory role for product development, merchandising, and marketing. In this newly created position, Kaplan will report to Marc Bergman, principal.
Diversitex develops products globally with a fully staffed office in China and a distribution center in South Carolina. Late last year it acquired Kingsway, a print converter that produces for the residential and growing outdoor market.
The company is known for naturally inspired plain textures for retailers and furniture manufacturers. It also has a military and uniform division.
Kaplan recently resigned as president of the Portfolio division of Kravet, a post he held since 2004. A long time decorative fabrics executive, he earlier was with Artisan Home Fashions, Cone Jacquards, Richloom, and Joan Fabrics.
"We want to build our brand around quality product with innovative styling and superior customer service that will differentiate us from the competition," said Bergman. "Burt's expertise and proven success will provide dynamic direction for the future."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...