Reale Letto Bows
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/17/2006 12:00:00 AM
Foothill Ranch, Calif. — —
Foothill Ranch, Calif. —Reale Letto Collection, maker of fine luxury bedding and accessories, has opened its showroom and design facility in Orange County. This is one of several firsts for the business, which exhibited at its first High Pont market in April. “That was basically our coming out,” said marketing director Valmarie Coronado.
The company is headed to the New York International Gift Fair next month. Reale Letto focuses on innovative design and customer service, mainly for the interior design trade, although high-end catalogs are in view for the future, said Coronado.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...