Nautica intros infant
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/5/2005 11:16:00 AM
NEW YORK -- In addition to showing a lineup of 16 new beds during the Mini-Market earlier this week, Nautica rolled out five new infant bedding patterns through its partnership with Crown Crafts.
Of the five new patchwork quilt crib designs, three cater to boys and two to girls. Items will be sold as four-piece sets for $199.99, including quilt, bumper, sheet and pillowcase. All accessories, such as blankets, window treatments, decorative pillows, mobiles and lamps are produced by Crown Crafts.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...