Home Source to enter new space, add innovations
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/18/2005 1:11:00 PM
NEW YORK -- Home Source International will move into its new showroom on the 19th floor of 230 Fifth Ave. in mid September to prepare for the upcoming New York Home Textiles Market.
The 1,890-square-foot former Panache showroom triples the size of company’s current space. The new showroom will be organized by category and feature wall displays and working areas. Categories represented in the various areas will include towels, shower curtains, bath rugs, blankets and bedding, which will include four to five display beds.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...