Frette Basks in Mediterranean Themes
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/15/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Frette's summer 2009 collections draw their inspiration from the Mediterranean, with motifs ranging from the Amalfi Coast to the Turkish Riviera.
The Topkapi bedding collection features a jacquard floral motif, with ripples of water pulsing outward from the flower petals.
Yildiz uses curves and curls to evoke fireworks on a silk-shot taffeta.
Beyazit, the most ornate, is a silk and cotton ensemble with a floral star centerpiece surrounded by concentric petals in various shapes, interwoven with subtle bands of thread in darker hues to emulate pulled yarns from the 15th century tapestry that inspired the pattern.
"The spring-summer '09 collection from Frette is a continuation of the company's legacy as skilled artisans, and demonstrates our pride in our heritage and culture," said Paul Raffin, global ceo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...