Valley Forge Edges Corporate Bigs for Green Award
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/9/2009 12:00:00 AM
Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. —
Valley Forge Fabrics was honored as a finalist by the Natural Resources Committee of Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce as during the association’s first annual Sustainable South Florida Awards.
Also in contention in the category were Walmart, UPS and Waste Management. The other two finalists were Atlas Paper Mills and Royal Caribbean. The cruise ship took top honors in the Green Business category.
Valley Forge was named a finalist largely because of its involvement in the lodging industry. The company produces textiles made from 100% post consumer recycled polyester for upholstery and drapery and early this year introduced the Living Fresh Bedding Collection made from Tencel+Plus Lyocell Eucalyptus fiber.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...