Showtime shifts June market dates
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/4/2008 11:55:00 AM
High Point, N.C. -- The dates for the June 2008 Showtime have been changed to June 1 through June 4.
The previously announced dates for the decorative textile fair sponsored by the International Textile Market Association were June 8 to June 11, a time that conflicted with the NeoCon contract fair in Chicago and also with a Jewish holiday of Shavuot.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...