Eddie Bauer selects Makuen as marketing vp
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/12/2005 12:20:00 PM
REDMOND , Wash. — Eddie Bauer Inc. has hired David Makuen as vice president of marketing, effective Jan. 18.
He will be responsible for the company’s go-to-market strategy, including leading the creative execution of the brand across all channels and customer touch points. He will report to Eddie Bauer President and CEO Fabian Mansson.
Most recently, Makuen served as vice president, marketing, of the direct division for the Ann Taylor and LOFT brands. While at Ann Taylor, he oversaw the communication of the brand for the catalog and online channels and was responsible for multi-channel marketing focused on brand awareness, customer loyalty, and acquisition and conversion strategies.
Specifically, Makuen will oversee Eddie Bauer’s brand communications, retail creative design, apparel marketing programs, Home & Outlet marketing programs, copy writing and credit and loyalty programs.
Makuen’s other experience includes serving as CEO for the online retailer Getwear.com. Additionally, he has served in the role of vice president, marketing, for Renaissance Cosmetics, Inc. and Dana Perfumes.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...