Sarah Dugger designs available for licensing
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/23/2006 11:33:00 AM
San Francisco — Artist and textile designer Sarah Dugger has signed with licensing agent Frends & Associates of Columbus, Ohio, to develop a program based on her upscale design collections.
“We are very excited about representing Dugger’s sophisticated and trend-forward designs,” said Jane Frendberg, who said the company plans to take Duggar’s designs into all areas of the home as well as the apparel, paper and party categories.
Dugger worked as a textiles designer for Nicole Miller, Victoria’s Secret and Pottery Barn before setting out on her own in 2004 to create infants and children’s products.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...