Kohl's promotes two to executive vp posts
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/7/2001 4:45:00 PM
Menomonee Falls, WI — Kohl's has promoted Patricia Johnson to executive vp and cfo and Richard Schepp to executive vp and general counsel/risk administration.
"We are very pleased to promote Patti and Rick to these important positions," said Larry Montgomery, ceo. "They have established themselves as key members of our senior management team, and their leadership skills and expertise will support our continued growth."
Johnson joined Kohl's in 1998 as senior vp, finance, and she assumed additional responsibilities for the company's treasury function in 2000. Now she will also oversee financial accounting and planning, treasury, tax and investor relations.
Previously senior vp, general counsel and secretary, Schepp joined Kohl's in 2000 from ShopKo, where he was senior vp, general counsel and secretary.
Johnson succeeds Arlene Meier as cfo. Meier was promoted to coo last year, and both Johnson and Schepp will report to her.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...