Oriental Weavers adds VanderWerf
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/5/2001 12:00:00 AM
DALTON, GA —
Oriental Weavers of America, based here, has hired Brian VanderWerf as its new regional vp for the Northeast territory.
VanderWerf reports directly to Steve Stultz, vp, sales and marketing. He replaces Theresa Riley, who recently left OWA "to pursue other opportunities," said Traci Powell, director of sales support.
"We are very excited to have Brian as a part of our team," Stultz said. "His experience and knowledge will go a long way in helping us reach our long-term goals."
VanderWerf had worked for the past three years as vp, national accounts for Beaulieu Residential, where he was responsible for the sales and marketing aspects of Sears and buying group accounts. He also spent seven years as Beaulieu's Midwest regional manager. At OWA, he has been assigned to increase sales and profitability for the Northeast and expand the account base to a variety of new segments. He will continue to be based out of Chattanooga, TN.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 5, 2001
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...