Company C Hires Sarette
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/17/2007 12:00:00 AM
Concord, N.H. —
Hand-crafted area rug, bedding and home furnishings designer and maker Company C has named Joelle Sarette marketing coordinator.
Prior to Company C, Sarette worked as an account planner for Manchester, N.H.-based advertising agency Bedford Granite Group, where she assisted with project management, new business development, public relations and event planning. She was also responsible for copywriting and organizing research.
In her new stint, Sarette is responsible for managing tradeshows, local events, corporate donations, and website support. She also assists the company's marketing manager in supporting the sales force and dealer base, said Company C president Walter Chapin.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...