Skeet Ellis, Curtain Producer, Dies
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/12/2008 12:00:00 AM
Plymouth, Mass. —
Arthur Linwod "Skeet" Ellis III, age 77, the former owner/operator of A.L. Ellis Inc., Curtain Manufacturers in North Plymouth and Fall River, Mass. for nearly 50 years, passed away quietly on Jan.17 in Plymouth.
Skeet was involved in many community societies, including serving as a Rotary Club president.
He was born on Oct. 19, 1930 in Quincy, the son of the late Arthur Linwood Jr. and Ethel (Robbins) Ellis. A lifelong resident of Plymouth, he attended Amherst College.
Ellis is survived by his wife of 24 years, Linda (Damrell), a daughter a son Mike and four stepsons. Skeet also leaves behind 11 grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...