Colonial W'burg taps mktg. dir.
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/9/2002 12:00:00 AM
WILLIAMSBURG, VA —
Beth Moore has been promoted to the newly created position of director of marketing in the products division at Colonial Williamsburg.
Reporting to James Easton, vp, products, Moore will lead strategic marketing initiatives across the products division and in conjunction with the hospitality division, as well as plan and implement promotions for licensed and non-licensed products for the Williamsburg catalog, retail stores and the licensing business. In addition, she is charged with growing the sales of Williamsburg products through integrated marketing programs for the Williamsburg brand and overseeing marketing communications.
"This promotion will allow her to channel her energy and talents into two additional business units — retail stores and direct marketing," said Easton.
Moore joined Colonial Williamsburg in 2001 as brand promotions manager, with more than 15 years of experience in marketing communications, public relations, project management and strategic planning. Her previous positions include director of marketing at Bob Timberlake, where she was responsible for managing new product introductions, publicity and marketing communications for more than 25 Bob Timberlake brand licensees.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...