Feizy makes exec shifts
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/3/2003 12:00:00 AM
Dallas — Area rug supplier Feizy Import & Export Co. has hired Nader Emami as senior vp and gm, responsible for all aspects of business, with an emphasis on improvement of the company's overall performance. An 18-year industry veteran, he previously worked for Rugs by Design at Louis Shanks of Texas as vp and gm.
To accommodate recent growth, the company also realigned some posts, said John Feizy, ceo.
Ray Ehsani, formerly vp of sales, has been promoted to vp of sales for Division 1, responsible for new business development and overseeing the company's trade show participation at High Point, NC, and Atlanta.
Ray Hashemi, most recently vp of sales, has been promoted to vp of sales for Division 2, responsible for managing the Dallas showrooms, national events and European operations. He joined Feizy in 1993.
Fazel Ali has been promoted to vp of sales for Division 3, responsible for managing part of the sales team and developing key account relationships. Ali was previously senior account executive.
Richard Schmale has been promoted to director of national sales, in charge of Feizy's national sales force, sales training and presentations. He was previously area sales manager.
Sid Tava has been promoted to director of customer relations. He was most recently customer service manager and account executive.
Leah Feizy has been appointed to the new post of director of inventory, working with planning, forecasting and purchasing.
Sorenna Chen has been named head of design and development of the Feizy Home collection, the company's machine-made, hooked, hand-tufted and hand-knotted.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...