Stein Mart names Brian Morrow chief merchant
-- Home Textiles Today, 1/29/2010 12:48:00 PM
Jacksonville, Fla. – Macy’s vet Brian Morrow joined Stein Mart as executive vp and chief merchandising officer of Stein Mart.
He was most recently senior vp and general merchandising manager at Macy's West. Prior to that assigned, he served in the same position at Mervyn's and Macy's North/Marshall Field's. His 25-year retail career also includes postings at Robinsons-May/Meier & Frank.
At Stein Mart, he will oversee merchandising as well as planning/allocation.
"With his depth of industry knowledge and demonstrated leadership, Brian brings a fresh focus to our merchandising organization that will benefit our customers as we move forward,” said David Stovall Jr., president and ceo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...