BSN's Oliver appointed chairman, ceo
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/12/2002 12:00:00 AM
Phoenix — Brands Shopping Network has named Thomas Oliver chairman and ceo.
Oliver has been a member of the company's board of advisors since November 2001, and he has 30 years of experience in both public and private corporate management, affiliate sales and consumer marketing of a variety of programming networks, including such brands as HBO, Cinemax, USA Network and DMX Music.
Brands Shopping Network is a new television shopping network enabling at-home retail shopping via the television between branded retailers and their customers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...