High Country Linens adds blankets, utility bedding
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/5/2006 12:06:00 PM
At the New York Market – High Country Linens has launched a broad utility bedding program and added blankets to its line-up, leveraging the down apparel operation it owns in China.
The sheet and top-of-bed manufacturer is showing jacquard and embroidered looks in duvets, sleep pillows and mattress pads, positioning them as fashion offerings within the white goods department. Thread counts on the shells range from 200 to 1,200 on a single ply, and up to 1,800 on double-ply.
“The pricing is good because we own the sheeting factory in China,” said Cal Baumann, vp, utility bedding, who joined the company several months ago from JCPenney.
Other recent hires backing High Country Linens’ expansion efforts include Anthony Noberini, senior designer for fashion bedding, who came from Ex-Cell; and Beverly Chapman, director of promotional bedding, most recently with CHF.
“We’re hitting more buyers and going deeper in our penetration into the market,” said Tom Ferrisi, president of marketing and sales.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...