Target’s board declares quarterly dividend of 17 cents per share
-- Home Textiles Today, 6/11/2009 11:33:00 AM
Minneapolis – Target Corp.’s board of directors said today it has declared a quarterly dividend of 17 cents per common share – a 6% increase from the prior quarterly rate of 16 cents per common share.
The dividend is payable Sept.10, 2009, to shareholders of record on Aug. 20, 2009. The third-quarter dividend represents the company’s 168th consecutive dividend paid since October 1967, when the company became publicly held.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...