Burgos of Fashion Industries passes away
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/17/2003 12:00:00 AM
New York — Elvira Burgos, the office manager for Fashion Industries' offices and showroom here at 295 Fifth Avenue, passed away on the night of Sept. 11 after a battle with cancer that lasted more than a year. She was 54.
"She's going to really be missed around here," said Carolyn Winderbaum, vp, designs, to whom Burgos reported.
Burgos worked in the home textiles industry for most of her career. She spent the past seven years in her post with the company, a supplier of table linens, decorative pillows, rugs and top-of-bed products. Prior to that she worked for Tobin and before that for Sunweave.
Services were held this past Monday in New Jersey.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...