Company names new vp
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/28/2003 12:00:00 AM
BURLINGTON, NC —
Gold Coast, the finished products division of Riddle & Co., has hired Rhonda Boyter as vp of product development. She was previously with Rug Barn as vp of marketing and product development. Her background also includes stints at Pillowtex and Manual Woodworkers & Weavers, where she was also in product development.
She will be based out of the company's headquarters here and replaces Gina Wicker.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...