Tommy Looks to Broader Lifestyles
By Michele SanFilippo -- Home Textiles Today, 11/7/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — In an effort to reach broader lifestyles, Tommy Hilfiger Home's spring line offers five fashion beds; two back-to-school looks; denim and a variety of stripes in Mix; and Crew Jersey Solids in lightweight knits with contrast cuffs.
The line also includes two towels: Tommy Hilfiger Egyptian Luxe in 20 colors at $9.99 and Sport Stripe in two styles and colors.
New collection beds are: Southampton, Pelham, Molly, Dharma and Stephanie, plus Chandler and Flower Patch in youthful back-to-school looks. Full bath accessories are offered in Southampton, Pelham and Stephanie designs as well as to coordinate with Mix.
Southampton is an iconic Tommy look in an over-scale blue and white floral on a 250-count cotton ground paired with a lattice bias plaid sheet that can work in the master bedroom or guest room. Pelham is a menswear-inspired bed in a medallion paisley motif on 230-count sateen in steely grays and taupe with tuxedo pleating euros and dec pillows. This bed spurred a relaunch of Crest with new packaging and a 500-count textured sateen herringbone sheet in bronze, angora, French blue and russet red for spring market.
Molly features a giant 3-D appliquéd flower motif inspired by a women's skirt in fire-engine red and white with ribbon stitching. Dharma offers an Anthropology look in Indian-style floral medallions in bright jewel tones on brushed cotton paired with yarn-dyed stripe boxed euros and woven fabric scrap dec pillows with fringed edges. Stephanie is a vintage sketched floral bouquet look on a white ground with mini flange combined with regimental tonal striped accents in soft green and pink tones
The back-to-school youthful beds are Chandler and Flower Patch. Chandler is a rib-quilted masculine sporty bed inspired by a rugby shirt in tones of blue, green and white with functional zippers and appliqués. Flower Patch is a feminine patchwork of shirting stripes and compacted floral fabrics in fresh pinks and blues.
The Mix line in duvet, comforter and sheet sets features Ice Denim in yellow, pink, blue, green or white. Also new are White Denim with contrast stitch, two female sport stripe beds and two male sport stripes. All new denim looks can be mixed with chino or stripes.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...