Keryk signs on with PHI
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/7/2005 12:07:00 PM
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO , Calif. — Wendy Keryk has joined PHI as part of the company’s expanding management team.
She holds two positions in the company: regional sales manager for the Northeast and window product manager.Keryk most recently was vice president of sales at Victoria Classics, and prior to that was president of the window coverings division at Richloom Home Fashions. Earlier, she was with Burlington House. Keryk reports to Janie Leonard.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...