Ikea going back in history
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/23/2004 12:00:00 AM
PLYMOUTH MEETING, PA. —
Ikea's textiles assortments are incorporating more formal designs in its 2005 catalog, which dropped earlier this month.
The retailer pulls in centuries-old textiles designs from Europe, with toile-like florals and lace touches on Alvine bedding. Although Ikea's signature contemporary looks dominate the textiles assortment, classic small-scale floral patterns turn up in coverlets, window treatments and shower curtains.
Also new: a redesigned line of mattresses with cotton ticking padded with materials such as camel hair, wool and silk.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...