7 W New York adds two new textiles tenants
by Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/30/2006 12:41:00 PM
New York -- Home décor showroom building 7 W New York announced that two new home textiles tenants have taken showrooms in the facility.
Now Designs/Danica Imports will share the April Cornell space in Suite 1007. April Cornell recently announced a licensing agreement with Now Designs to sell table linens, kitchen textiles and home products. Now Designs supplies leading-edge design to specialty retailers, custom programs to national retailers, and licensed programs to international customers.
Donna Sharp, Inc. will exhibit during New York Gift Week (Aug. 10-17) in Suite 639. The company specializes in designing and manufacturing quilts and quilted products for bed, baby, bath and kitchen.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...