Kennebunk Home adds Sandy as dir. of design
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/11/2002 12:00:00 AM
KENNEBUNK, ME —
Rug design veteran Donna Sandy has joined Kennebunk Home here as director of design, reporting to Richard Sherman, president. She will oversee such throws and juvenile product, though other categories, such as rugs, may be added in the future. Kennebunk also has its own spinning capability.
After 20 years of designing rugs, Sandy said, "I wanted to try my hand at something new … It's a small operation, everyone does everything, and I like that. It's run like a family-owned business."
Sandy previously held the title of director of design at Springs' Regal Rug division.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...