Faribault is newest Kathy Ireland licensee
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/13/2006 11:14:00 AM
Frankfurt, Germany – Faribault Mills has joined the Kathy Ireland Worldwide family as the licensee for blankets. The agreement, announced at Heimtextil, will encompass a variety of fibers and constructions. The first products are expected to be introduced at the mini-market in New York in February.
The goal, said Kathy Ireland, president and ceo of KIW, is to create “true comfort solutions for our customers.”
“We will have a lot of interaction between our companies,” said Mike Harris, Faribault president. “Our ability to produce quickly is the beauty of being a domestic company.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...