Donna Sharp expands beyond quilts, alters branding
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/10/2006 12:53:00 PM
Shepherdsville, Ky. - - After 26 years of operating as Quilts by Donna, the design-driven, craft-steeped producer is expanding its product offering and has begun doing business as Donna Sharp, Inc.
While quilting expertise and tradition remains a core value, said chief operating officer Donna Sharp, “Our new branding enables us to make advancements in name recognition, marketing and product development” beyond the quilt category.
Kitchen and bath furnishings are part of the new mix, said marketing coordinator Kathleen Ritchie, along with two new, fully accessorized lines for the bedroom. The Emily line, designed for young adults and girls, is built around bright, springtime colors including greens, blues and raspberry. The Suzette line is geared to a somewhat more sophisticated eye, with three colorways: lavender, blush and black. Both lines feature top-of-bed along with sheets, valances, window runners and handbags.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...