Strouds names new buyer appointments
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/18/2002 12:00:00 AM
City of Industry, CA — Strouds has made two new buyer appointments for the bed and bath departments of its full-line stores.
Kathleen Haselbusch has been appointed buyer for fashion bedding and luxury linens. She replaces Cindy Domino in fashion bedding, who left the company to be a full-time mother, and Anne Fahey in luxury linens, who was recently appointed vp of merchandising. Haselbusch joined Strouds in January 1999 and served as buyer for decorative accessories.
Jennifer Nygren has been appointed buyer for bath and bath accessories. Nygren has served as a buyer for Strouds' Internet business and as a senior assistant buyer in bath.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...