Tap Wong for WB vp spot
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/13/2000 12:00:00 AM
BURBANK, CA -Melissa Wong has been promoted to vp of retail business development for Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
In her new position, Wong's responsibilities will include strategizing long-term goals and determining growth opportunities for key retail accounts, in addition to managing a staff of retail account executives.
She will continue to execute promotions, events and merchandise programs for major retailers on behalf of Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
"Melissa has done an excellent job managing key retail accounts and initiating creative programs and promotions for Warner Bros. Consumer Products," said Gwilym McGrew, sr. vp, retail business development.
"Her strong management skills have proven to be an asset to the company and her years of experience within our retail business development area have demonstrated an ongoing commitment to expanding the company's business."
Wong joined Warner Bros. Consumer Products in 1993 and has led many retail business development efforts as an account executive, senior account executive and most recently as director.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...