Libby Langdon to speak at High Point seminar
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/28/2006 12:53:00 PM
High Point, N.C. – Interior designer and HGTV commentator Libby Langdon will host a seminar, “Courting Convertible Consumers: Maxing Out the Small Space Market,” at the High Point Market next month.
Langdon, a High Point native often seen on the “Small Space, Big Style” series on HGTV, operates her own company, Libby Interiors. She points out that the “convertible” consumer group includes “the college student in a dorm room to the empty nester looking to downsize and everyone in between.”
The seminar will take place Oct. 17 from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the NHFA Retailer Resource Center. For more information: www.libbylangdon.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...