Traditions by Pamela Kline boosts sales, merchandising team
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/13/2007 11:55:00 AM
Claverack, N.Y. – With the hiring of Jane Wright as director of sales and marketing, and Eileen Hahn as national sales and retail manager, Traditions by Pamela Kline is on a major distribution and marketing expansion program.
Both are new positions, said Pamela Kline, ceo and founder of the 34-year-old specialty bedding and linens supplier.
Wright, who most recently was with Company C as national sales and marketing manager, and earlier was with Pine Cone Hill, will be responsible for expanding the Traditions store-in-a-store approach similar to the one it has at ABC Carpet & Home in New York. She will also steer brand awareness through the development and communications of marketing and public relations programs, and will manage the licensed product lines with the Smithsonian Institution and Charlotte Moss.
Hahn, formerly a buyer and merchandiser for Company C, where she also designed store layouts and created merchandising plans, is responsible for increasing sales, overseeing the developing sales team, and managing the Traditions by Pamela Kline outlet locations here and in Manchester, Vt. as well as ABC Carpet & Home installation.
Discussing Hahn’s assignment, Kline remarked, “We don’t have reps. Now we will develop an in-house sales force to expand our business.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...