Jenny & Jeff moves bath license back to Saturday Knight
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/26/2003 3:20:00 PM
Providence, RI — Lifestyle property Jenny & Jeff, based here, and licensee Saturday Knight Ltd. will debut their initial bath collection, the fish-themed Make Waves, at the New York Home Textiles Market.
Having been partners in the past from 1997 to 1998, the two companies regrouped in January after a five-year hiatus, during which Oxford Bath was the bath licensee for Jenny & Jeff.
Also launching at market are three new collections for the existing Jenny & Jeff program at New York-based Whisper Soft Mills, a juvenile bedding supplier. They are Rosey Posey, a pink oversized cabbage rose design; Paisley Spice, a brightly colored and trendy paisley design; and Wild Ones, a jungle and safari-themed pattern.
All of the bedding collections are available in twin and full sizes.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...