Bardwil hires senior vp
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/18/2001 12:45:00 AM
New York — Bardwil Linens, manufacturer of table linens and kitchen textiles, has hired Bonnie Hayes as its new senior vp, marketing and product development.
Hayes replaces Gretchen Dale, new senior vp, design and new product development, Pillowtex Corp.
In her new position, Hayes will be responsible for Bardwil's product development and licensed product as well as the marketing and packaging of all products. Prior to joining Bardwil, Hayes was senior vp of marketing at New York-based Town & Country Living, a manufacturer of decorative pillows, table linens, kitchen textiles and bath products.
George Bardwil, owner, has relinquished the title of president and assumed the position of ceo.
Hayes will report to Nancy Kristoff, who was also recently promoted to president of sales and marketing.
Kristoff has been with Bardwil for 20 years in numerous capacities, including most recently executive vp, sales for the past eight years.
Derek Pierce, another longtime Bardwil employee and formerly executive vp, has also been promoted to coo. Both Kristoff and Pierce will continue to report directly to Bardwil.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 17, 2001
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...