Burlington founder Love inducted into Hall of Fame
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/16/2002 12:00:00 AM
GREENSBORO, NC —
James Spencer Love, the late founder of Burlington Industries, was inducted into the American Textile Hall of Fame last week.
James Love Jr., his son, accepted the honor during a ceremony at the American Textile Museum in Lowell, MA.
Love, who died in 1962, was known as a pioneer in weaving synthetic fibers and was recognized for his entrepreneurial spirit and leadership in creating Burlington.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...