AATCC elects new officers
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/8/2003 12:00:00 AM
Research Triangle Park, NC — The American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists has elected Roland Connelly Sr., director of Enterprise Color Management Solutions at GretagMacbeth LLC, to a second term as president.
Roy Bamford, technical director at Aurora Textile Finishing, in Aurora, Ill., was elected for a second term as vice president of the Western Region of the Association. Richard Malachowski, technical manager at Cranston Print Works Co.'s Webster, Mass. division, was elected for his first term as vice president of the Association's New England Region. Robert Frederick Miller, president of Hickory Yarns, president of Threads in Motion International, and ceo of Mojo Consulting, will serve a second term as vice president of the Association's Midsouth Region.
Kanti Jasani, technical director for the Technical Textile Division of Guilford Mills Inc., Pine Grove, Pa., will serve a second term as the Central Atlantic Region's vice president. Fred Cook, professor at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, was elected for a second term as vice president of the Southern Region.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...