La-Z-Boy opens Oldham designer store
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/13/2006 11:12:00 AM
New York -- La-Z-Boy has opened its first retail unit dedicated to its licensed Todd Oldham by La-Z-Boy designer collection. The 2,700-square-foot store is located in New York City 's SoHo neighborhood, on Wooster Street .
The assortment includes not only the designer collection's upholstered furniture pieces but also its many coordinating accessories -- which include rugs, patterned throw blankets and needlepoint decorative pillows, as well as a broad array of hard goods, like lamps, vases and picture frames. Also available at the store are signed prints from American artist Charles Harper.
The La-Z-Boy brand first launched its Todd Oldham collection in October 2003. It comprises more than 30 upholstery frames, including sofas, recliners, chairs and ottomans, each available in more than 250 textiles. It also includes 12 groupings of case goods, plus more than 300 soft and hard decorative accessories.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...