Macy's hires Mansour for merchandising
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/3/2004 12:11:00 PM
NEW YORK — Macy's East has named James Mansour executive vice president of visual merchandising.
Mansour, who is responsible for the visual presentation and overall look of the 81-store chain, has been a principal of Mansour Designs, a New York retail design and brand development firm that he founded. He reports to Randy Scalise, executive vice president of stores.
Ron Klein, chairman and CEO of Macy's East, said, "His caliber of talent and vision is going to add value to our team. He understands our overall branding philosophy and will interpret it ... by making our stores even more dynamic and exciting places to shop."
He will work closely with the merchants, marketing and specialty services on the company's vision in visual presentation, store design and layout, graphics, store remodels and new store openings, creative planning, and window displays.
Reporting to him are Macy's veterans Mark Minichiello, group vice president, creative planning/graphics and design/store design; and Joan Capaldo, group vice president, visual merchandising.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...