JMA hires Manneck
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/3/2005 11:46:00 AM
NEW YORK -- Towel and robe producer JMA Felpos of Portugal has named Reimund Manneck executive manager of marketing and sales.
Most recently, Manneck worked as general merchandise manager at Bon Motif of California.Prior to that, he was vice president of sales and operations for Teka USA.
Export manager Carlos Caldas claims that the company has capabilities to engage U.S. retailers in their search for products of superior quality, performance, and emotional appeal.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...