Il Fiore takes a walk on the wild side
By Andrea Lillo -- Home Textiles Today, 6/9/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Il Fiore has expanded its license with wildlife artist Lynn Chase, known for her fine china and figurines.
The company will introduce Monkey Garden, a collection of handpainted pillow designs that have been created to coordinate with Chase's fine china patterns.
Initially consisting of four designs, more will be added, as will a collection based on Chase's Monkey Business patterns.
Made in the U.S., the pillows are individually painted on black silk dupioni by New York area artists, and each one is then signed. Backed in black silk, the pillows measure a total of 20 inches square and are trimmed in a tassel fringe of pistachio, pine green and banana colors. The pillows wholesale at a cost of $135 each.
This is the third Lynn Chase collection with Il Fiore; the other two are Jaguar Jungle and Parrots of Paradise. Each of the Chase collections coordinates with her fine china patterns.
Il Fiore pillows have a three- to six-week lead time.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...