Eckert marks 10th anniversary at Outlast
-- Home Textiles Today, 10/28/2009 9:54:00 AM
Boulder , Colo. –– Outlast Technologies is honoring evp of business development Guy Eckert for his 10th year at the company, whose temperature-regulating technology is used in bedding as well as apparel, footwear, packaging, labels and accessories.
Eckert was responsible for introducing Outlast into the home sector. He also developed a tier-based comfort rating system to promote the benefits of using the entire Outlast Sleep System and the “more is better” approach to marketing Outlast. He also helped open new markets for Outlast through an awareness campaign about how Outlast products help manage symptoms of menopause.
“Outlast looks forward to another 10 years with Guy and we greatly appreciate all that he has accomplished for the company,” said Greg Roda, president and ceo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...